Friday, January 20, 2006

Discovering Feet



Daniel has been looking at his hands and feet a bit today. He seems a little more interested in his feet so far. He moves his long toes like they're fingers.


I wish you could all hear him talking. It's such a beautiful sound. But this is what it looks like.

4 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Uh oh, is he wearing 49ers stuff? Glad it's not the Raiders! He does have pretty long toes! :)

Anonymous said...

Becky! Congrats! I am excited for you and George.. I always knew you would end up together. This is Brian from Biola 1996... got some pics from Angela Sugimora for my 30th b-day this year and thought I would track down everyone and see how they were doing. I posted some fun memories on the biola alumni board but you can get ahold of me via the site www.solomultimedia.com. Congrats on being a parent... he is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Daniel told me the cutiest story last night when I got him ready for bed. I am not sure what it meant but is went something like this Grrg grrrrrruuurrgg then there was a simle. :)

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Sounds like a pretty good story Tracy! :)