
It's official, our little boy is now crawling. After months of rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. After weeks of crawling two steps and collapsing, he is going for it. He crawled all the way across the living room to his excited parents last night with a big smile on his face. Then he turned the living room into his own jungle gym, diving from one chair to the other on mom and dad's laps, then onto the table, from there to the sofa, then the ottoman. He was so excited it was awhile before he could go to sleep.
This same week he also learned to pull up on things and today he got to a full standing position pulling up on mom's legs.
The gummy smile that I love so much will soon be gone. There is an upper tooth just about to break through. I'm sad about this as I just love that smile and soon it will change. It's so exciting to watch Daniel grow and learn and reach new mile stones, but the excitement and happiness is mixed with sadness at the stage he's leaving forever. I cherish each day.
4 comments:
Congratulations!! You are now in for it!
I can't believe it. He is growing up way to fast.
You are making me sad thinking about her! I think she is starting to teeth as well.
Good luck... it gets crazier and crazier from here on out!
Post a Comment