Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dancing Fool

Auntie Jessica had to say goodbye to her niece and nephew as she headed off to college. We miss her a lot and she's only been gone a couple days. Hope you're having fun Jess!

Daniel has been dancing a lot lately. Almost everytime he hears music he starts moving and grooving. Sitting, crawling, or standing, it doesn't matter, he just bounces and dances. Here he's dancing with his Grandma at Aunt Nikki's house. We stopped to visit Darian and her parents on our way to drop Auntie Jessica off at college.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are to cute. I think Daniel's got the greatest smile ever.

Nicole Wilkinson said...

It was so good having you guys down to hang out. It's going to be so much fun watching them grow up together. I am trying to get some time to get up there. Will let you know as soon as I can. I think I might have to split staying with you and staying with the grandparents though. :)