Monday, February 05, 2007

At the Park


I've slacked off lately on taking pictures. So we went to the park today and took the camera. Daniel was walking away from me most of the time. But he had fun. He gets bored on the swing now after about 30 seconds. He's totally into the slides. He climbed all the way up one of them and then slid back down. There was a girl at the top... go figure.




This look is usually followed with the sound asking "huh?" He says this constantly throughout the day.
His vocabulary is expanding daily with words including- "daddy, mommy, doggie, cracker, I love you, hey you, night night, Daniel, book, gotcha, and yeah." Amazingly, he hasn't started to say no yet, which I really am enjoying.



It looks like his eye color may be turning a bit more green. They're still blue, but both his of parents have green eyes, so I'm interested to see if they do change.

1 comment:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

I love all the new pictures... we have been anxiously waiting to see some belly shots also along with these adorable pictures of Daniel. Play date sounds good. I will let you know what plans are of getting up therre sometime soon (or nearer future).