Thursday, October 11, 2007

Check ups

Daniel and Vincent both went to the Doctor on Tuesday. Vincent for his 4 month visit and Daniel for 2 years. Both boys are healthy, although I can't say Daniel was too happy. Apparently his memory is improving. It was the first time he's been upset upon arrival. He was fine until we got into the exam room. He started crying as soon as he got up on the table. He didn't get any shots this time. But I had a lengthy discussion with the Dr. about vaccines and the whole time, Daniel was slamming the door and every cupboard in the room. Daniel weighs 26 lbs, Vincent weighs 17 lbs.
Auntie Tracy came by to visit. This is their little spot on the deck.
There is now a new car seat configuration in the truck. Vincent was growing out of his infant carrier, so now we have two of the same car seats, side by side. Daniel finally got to turn around a face forward so he can keep an eye on Vincey. When buckled, he can't reach Vincent's face, but they often hold hands. There is a little mirror in the back window so I can see what's going on, Vincent can see himself in the reflection and he just smiles and smiles at himself. He also smiles and talks to Daniel which is so precious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those kids. Sorry the birthday present was such a flop. I thought a tunnel would have been a success :) Daniel and I were working on our horse noises in this shot

Anonymous said...

oh i cant wait to see both of them vince is getting huge. i might be coming up next week after all :)

Nicole Wilkinson said...

That is just waaaayyyy too adorable a picture. Did any of them turn out from your visit down here? If you get a chance can you upload them onto Costco for me? I cannot believe how big Vincent is and that Daniel is almost 2 years old. How fast did that fly by. Miss all of you!

tami said...

Very cute! You already have two big boys! :)
We have been talking about getting Conner his big kid carseat also. His feet hang over the end of the baby carrier. Crazy how fast they grow! I love the pic of Tracy having a sit down with Daniel. Sounds like your two are having a great time being bros!

Leslie said...

The pictures you capture are amazing, Becky. What SWEET boys you have!!! Ahhh!