Wednesday, November 07, 2007

First Meal

Vincent had his first meal two days ago. He was starting to wake up in the middle of the night and crying after feedings, so I figured it was time. It came as no surprise that he likes food. He ate about 2 Tbs of rice cereal spitting very little out. He sucked it off the spoon instead of opening his mouth. We tried the meal in the bumbo because he can't sit up yet, but I think he's too big for that, because he was folded in half by the end of the meal. I've been feeding him in my lap which works fine until he can sit up. He's got a lot of weight to support so it might take awhile. He turned 5 months yesterday. He's rolled over several times now from tummy to back, but always when I turn my back or leave the room, so I have yet to see it. He's a very happy baby who loves jumping in the jumper, he'll stay in there smiling and talking for more than an hour at a time. He sleeps usually 12 hours at night. Daniel makes him smile. His hair is falling out, it's much thinner than it was a couple months ago. He is an absolute joy.

1 comment:

tami said...

looks like V enjoyed it!