Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Sunset



Daniel watching a sunset with Great-Grandma





I put Daniel down for his nap without shoes on. When I came in to wake him up, he had them on...it took me a second to realize that he put them on himself....wrong feet and all. It's the first time he's put them or anything else on himself. They stayed on backward for the rest of the day. He was proud of himself.
Last night he woke up from a bad dream around 5am. I went in to calm him and he told me: "I'm scary."







4 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Way to go Daniel! We are so proud of you! We need to try to get them together again soon. They are both getting so big! It's so funny how they become so independant. She gets herself dressed all the time. Mostly backwards with the shirts and she comes out wearing Devyn's onesies once in awhile. :)

Anonymous said...

the more and more i think about them the more and more i cant wait to come home...11 days :)

~Jess

Angela said...

These are beautiful pictures of your family. You have the eye!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures as always. And just so you know I have new post now!