Friday, May 09, 2008

Springtime fun


Most days we play in the backyard after lunch. Maggie joins us from next door and we ride around in the wagon or play on the playset. We love our backyard and our neighbors.

Vincent is now 11 months old. He's walking a little, 6-8 steps at most, usually just a couple at a time. He loves playing with his brother who makes him laugh like no one else.
Vincent is very active and strong. It's difficult to hold him if he wants to be somewhere else. He loves to eat. And lately he's been really exploring the backyard on his own. His favorite spot is the little patch of apparently yummy dirt where he always ends up with a mouthful. He's also getting good at climbing and can now climb into Daniel's toddler bed and jump around with him.


We got a visit from cousins Raena and Faye the other day. It was a wonderful surprise.



Little Faye looks just like her big sister, Melody.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are getting HUGE!!! I can't wait to see you guys. Vincey is looking so much like Daniel when he smiles. 2 more weeks!!!!

Susan said...

Those guys are super cute. It sure would be fun if Curren and Vincent could play together one of these days. Becky - you're such a good, consistent blogger. I'm inspired!

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite picture of vincent yet! I can't believe how much Faye looks like Melody. So cute!~Megan