Monday, June 02, 2008

Camping

For my dad's 60th birthday, we all went camping. Just one night was the perfect amount of time for our first camping trip with the boys. They got to eat lots of yummy food and stayed up late. Daniel was really excited about the tent until it was time to go to sleep, then he wanted to go home. But looking back, he remembers the tent sleeping fondly.





Daniel is about to lose his big toe nail. I guess we'll just let it fall off as it seems to be attached pretty well on one side still. I hope it's not too painful, but it's been dying for awhile after a toy plastic purse fell on it just right a few months ago.



Vincent is walking well now, maybe more than he is crawling. Here he is standing at the garbage can which he likes to grab with both hands and shake vigorously causing a great raucous.




6 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun on the camping trip. As it turns out... friday night she started a temp and saturday we went to E.R. at 3am for a 103 temp. Turned out she had an ear infection. Really anxious to go the next time though. They are getting sooo big.

Epps Clan said...

I believe you now have a big one year old in your house! Happy Birthday Vincent! He actually shares a birthday with Lindsay. Her birthday is today too.
Happy celebrating!
Stacey

brenda Madsen said...

Ahhh. Camping with toddlers. And the beach! You are very brave!

You have the cutest kids. I love the scolding story!

tami said...

Becky, how are you feeling?
Camping sounds like lots of fun. I was telling tim awhile ago that i wanted to go and he thinks we should have a practice run in the backyard. Looking forward to it!! :)

rebekah@smith, party of 4 said...

the boys are soooo cute! perhaps we should start talking arranged marriages. i think vincent and august and daniel and addison sound very good together. hee hee! i guess we'll have to have another one to keep up with you and george though:) it was so good to see you a few weeks ago. rebekah

Leslie said...

I know I must sound like a broken record (or, rather, a scratched CD; let's get with the times here), but your children are SO GORGEOUS!!!