Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Scouting Trip

We went scouting for locations to do photo shoots today. I was looking for some good shady spots to take family portraits. I brought my models along with me.
The other day, we went on a family bike ride where there was a skate park. Vincent was so excited to "practice going up and down, up and down". He got in part of the skate park that was like a semi-circle so he could just go around and around and up the walls a bit. He fell a few times and each time he would say while getting up "I guess I need to practice some more."

Our equipment for the scouting trip: two bikes, a stroller and the camera bag.
Whenever water comes along our path, the boys MUST throw rocks in.
The models modeling
Fishing. Again.
Daniel carries a pencil with him almost all the time. It's his "magic spelling wand". He draws letters with it in the air, spells words and then "Presto", makes things happen. It's magic. He's getting good at his letters and sounds. We're still working on putting them all together. This comes from watching their favorite show, "Super Why".



1 comment:

Jessica said...

very cute pics beck :) also I was telling courtney about how the boys love watching superwhy and she's requesting a video of them watching it :)