Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Look Who's Talking

Our little Gavin finally decided to start communicating like the rest of us humans around him. I guess his Curious George language was a little frustrating to us all. The past couple of weeks he's been adding more and more words. He says complete sentences now. I was struck by just how much he is talking when George took Daniel and Vincent for the day and Gavin and I hung out alone. He's a great communicator.
Two year old Gav is so much fun to be with. He loves to laugh and have fun. He loves playing with his brothers, trains and legos. He also loves to snuggle. His enthusiastic "yes" answer to nearly every question has changed into a grumpy "no" more often than not now. He's definitely got some two-year-old angst going on.
Gavin is a cooperative model when I'm setting up lighting for photo shoots. When we drop his brothers off at preschool and at gymnastics he begs to go too. We get to start a mommy and me gymnastics class soon. When I told him, he motioned to himself and exclaimed with such excitement "ME!?!"

2 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

What a little Cutie! So amazing how fast they grow. How fun to be able to start going to classes like a big kid! :) That's so good you are getting to hang out with him by yourselves. I'm sure he loves it! :)

Anonymous said...

that kid is just too great! you have such good boys beck and they have such a fantastic mom!

- Jess