
I took the official preschool portraits this week. These kids have so much fun at school. On Tuesday, class was cancelled due to sickness going around. When I broke the news to Vincent, he burst into tears, so sad to miss school. He's getting really good at cutting and pasting. He draws his own shapes, cuts them out perfectly on the lines he drew, then pastes them and sweetly gives them to his mom. I tell him all the time I'm the luckiest mom in the world because they're my boys. Then Vincent told me he's the luckiest kid in the world because I'm his son!


Gavin got to join Vincent's preschool class this week. Jordan was nice enough to watch him while I had an appointment. He was SO excited to go and Vincent was excited to have him too. He came home with a great project that he made. He was so proud of himself. He hung it up on the frig.
1 comment:
that's so great that you have such a fantastic place to drop vince off a couple times a week :)
jess
Post a Comment