
I remember when that first tooth came in. We were driving down to southern Cal with our six month old baby. He didn't use pacifiers after the first couple months, so if he needed soothing during a drive, I would reach into the back seat and he would suck on my finger. It was then that I first felt that pokey little tooth coming through my baby's gums. 6 years later, it's that same tooth that started wiggling and then...
He pulled it out while were were taking a rest from our sledding activities this weekend. Without a word, he just pulled it out. The permanent tooth can already be seen coming in. The tooth fairy came on the second night since it's hard to fly into motorhomes in the mountains.
1 comment:
We were just talking at breakfast this morning about calling Daniel after school today to see if his tooth had come out. I won't tell her so he can share it with her but be expecting a phone call this afternoon. :)
Post a Comment