We tried our first karate class last week. Vincent was the lone, brave soul that gave it a go. He did awesome. Daniel will try it this week...I hope. I think they will both love it. When we first told them about it, they got very concerned. Vincent cried, "But I don't know how to do Karate!" He thought he was going to have to fight someone right off the bat. Daniel was too shy, his complaint was that he didn't know anyone there. Our friend Gabe is also signed up to try karate for the first time. His fear was that he would get splinters from having to split planks of wood. Funny how they all had their preconceived ideas of what karate class would be like. So we had Gabe over for a sample karate lesson. They were so focused on it. We'll have black belts around here pretty soon.
1 comment:
When's Gav gonna be able to start? It looks like he's ready too :) I'm impressed Mommy Miyagi :)
Post a Comment