Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Peanut Butter and other things

This is one of the pieces of jewelry I was commissioned to create for my friend this Christmas. I did a couple different ones with the metal stamping set. They turned out cute, but I forgot to photograph them. One of these days I intend to set up shop online and take orders. 
Every once in awhile I relent to the boys asking to make their own PB&J's. I mean, it's great that they want to make their own meals. It's just a lot of clean up. They other day, they were making their own sandwiches, peanut butter all over them, all over the table, the chairs, their clothes. Not the best idea when your friend, whose kid is severely allergic to peanuts is coming to visit in 5 minutes. I totally forgot. Hopefully she forgives me and comes back to play.
Gavin had his four year old check up. He worked very hard to pass the hearing test. All that wax in his ear makes it challenging. He's 39 3/4" tall and 34.5 lbs. 
Daniel very cooperatively cleaned up the shoe area in the boys room. He's got a great sense of humor. I think he even brought some rain boots in from the garage to create this work of art.

No comments: