Weeks left, maybe just days. It could happen anytime and I'm ready... I think. I want to have this baby now, I can't wait to hold it in my arms. But then I think about actually going into labor and I get a little scared. No turning back now though. There are three weeks until my due date, but that seems an awfully long time off. I'm huge, my tummy just can't grow much more. It looks like there is a basketball in there.
I had planned on being totally done with work leading up to and a couple months after the baby's arrival. That's not happening. I've got my first real estate transaction closing a few weeks after the baby is born. I guess we'll see how that goes. At least I've got help.
The nursery is finally put together. My hubby put beadboard up and it looks really cute. We're all ready.
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment