Saturday, September 17, 2005

No Such Luck



Sleep eludes me. It's the numbers, they're racing through my head. I've been going to a 3 hour class every night this week learning how to do home loans. I love it, it's so interesting, but all night long I lie awake with numbers running through my head. When I was in High School taking math, I remember thinking I would never use those math skills in the real world. What do high schoolers know anyway... Thank you Mr. Padget.
I'm 35 weeks now and starting to get uncomfortable. Just last week, I was starting to like my pregnant belly. I'm used to it and can't remember what it was like to be thin and not pregnant, it seems like so long ago. But every week my belly changes and there's something more to get used to. I went jogging this morning. I always feel fine while I'm jogging, but the rest of the day I'm sore. That might have been my last run for awhile... We'll see. I feel so much better if I keep exercising, I'll have to find a substitute.

No comments: