Trying on Auntie Megan's sunglasses. Cool is one of his favorite words... mine too. He learned to say "no" last week and says it all the time. But we're trying to keep him positive. He's a happy kid at a great stage. We're really enjoying it.
That is way too cute - she is soo looking forward to seeing him next week at her birthday party. and she thinks he is pretty cool. I am still waiting for a belly shot on here though but I guess i will see it in person pretty soon.
4 comments:
That is way too cute - she is soo looking forward to seeing him next week at her birthday party. and she thinks he is pretty cool. I am still waiting for a belly shot on here though but I guess i will see it in person pretty soon.
is that his camera smile? :)
love it :)
I second Nicki's comment. Belly shot request #2 :)
-Cristin
Post a Comment