Friday, March 02, 2007

Smarty Pants


Changing Daniel's diaper before naptime today he starts to squirm and fuss. I ask, "What's the matter, Daniel? Are you having a cow?" Daniel's reply... "mooooo."
He's been repeating words like crazy these last couple weeks. He says quite a few on his own when the time is appropriate. But this is the first time he's made an animal noise without me making the sound first. I guess he is paying attention.
He's also taken to picking up his laughing Elmo chair and placing it elsewhere in the room before sitting in it. He loves this chair, (Thanks Auntie Jessica) and his new outfit, (Thanks Auntie Tracy).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture. could you maybe put some videos of him talking up?

Nicole Wilkinson said...

That is so funny! She is still probably tiny next to him. She is due for a growth spirt I think soon but it will be fun to watch them playing together. Look forward to seeing you guys soon. Please keep updating the blog, I feel so lost with what's going on with him.