It's taking some getting used to. He looks like a totally different kid.
We had to do a before an after picture with the lollipop. His daddy has similar pictures of his first haircut. I only have the before picture, but in the after picture he is also on a motorcycle with a lollipop and tears.
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! I showed tim the pic of george. Daniel looks so cute. It is crazy to see them as little kids...they will always be our babies!
He looks so much older. How cute his dad gave him his haircut.- Tracy
he looks completely different i cant believe it. he totally looks like a little kid now...it makes me a little sad.
He's officially a big kid now :(
wow what a difference some hair can make! My gosh I can't believe how much he changed. He is very handsome though. Gonna have to watch the girls even more. We probably won't have enough hair for the first haircut till about 4 the rate were going. :) I love the before and after pictures!
Post a Comment