
It's been a rough weekend. Daniel came down with the mother of all rashes. George had a migrane that lasted a couple days and I was having allergy and back troubles. No one got much sleep Friday night, but after spending a few hours with the doctors on Saturday, we all slept much better last night. Daniel's rash covers his whole body so he got some anti-itch medicine which made him drowsy. It's not having the same effect for his naptime today.
3 comments:
I am so sorry that you had such a horrible day (weekend) I hope his rash is getting better and I am sorry that we missed seeing you as well. I hope through all of that you had an amazing mothers day and enjoyed it as best you could. Almost there!
i love your pregnant belly. im sorry everything has been going wrong lately.
chin up tiger :) 4 weeks to go. you can doooooooo it!
Post a Comment