At 5 weeks old, Vincent looks like he's been eating well. There's a lot more meat on those bones and his crooked nose has almost completely straightened out. He sleeps great at night, waking only to eat.
I cannot believe how absolutely huge they are both getting. He has changed so much just in the past 3 weeks. They are both way too cute and Darian looks forward to playing with both of them again.
6 comments:
Yeah!!! New pics.I love them. Keep em coming!
Cute Outfit!!!
Becky--Your kids are SO CUTE!!! I love seeing the photos--get a new one of your Mom with Daniel and Vincent, ok?
Oh, my gosh, now Vincent really looks like Daniel! They are so adorable!!
I cannot believe how absolutely huge they are both getting. He has changed so much just in the past 3 weeks. They are both way too cute and Darian looks forward to playing with both of them again.
I'm sure Daniel will love you for this when he gets older! Hee Hee!
Post a Comment