Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Smiles and stuff

Daniel is an excellent big brother. He rocks Vincent in his bouncer and looks very concerned when Vincent cries. Sometimes he plugs his ears though.




Tummy time








Vincent is starting to smile and coo, what a beautiful sound. Last night he slept 8 hours! What a happy mommy he has.




4 comments:

tami said...

Great Pictures!!! I love the one of Daniel plugging his ears! Classic!

Leslie said...

You and George officially have the cutest babies I've ever seen.

Ahhh! I want to eat them up!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

He looks so big already. Daniel is so cute plugging his ears in that one. I am just blown away by how much he changed in the past couple of weeks. We look forward to seeing them both again soon.

Riva said...

Congratulations Becky! I just checked your website and there was a second baby!! So cute! We're expecting #3 in December. I need to check your site more often. Take care.

Riva Lee
www.justthelees.blogspot.com