Monday, September 10, 2007

3 months

Vincent is now 3 months old. I took some photos of him for the occasion. This morning he weighed in on the bathroom scale at 17 lbs. He sleeps 10-12 hours at night. He loves to smile and chat. He's very expressive and has a mellow, cheerful disposition. We just love having him around.





We went swimming at Auntie Megan's pool. Daniel has so much fun jumping in and swimming. He does okay with putting his head under water, but he's not crazy about it.

Vincent learned how to suck his thumb a couple weeks ago. He usually just puts his whole hand in his mouth when he wants to suck on something though, so we're not too worried about braces yet.

Whenever I try to take a picture of both the boys together, Daniel tries to put his arm around Vincent. It usually ends up on top of Vincent's head. Daniel seems to really enjoy his little brother. Vincent seems to feel a little too vulnerable around the toddler though, especially when eating. If Daniel is nearby while V is having his meal, he gets a little jumpy. The other day he stopped eating for a second, looked over at Daniel and made a face and fuss that let us know he didn't want to be disturbed. Daniel didn't seem to care. He just loves his brother.

This is how Daniel gets around on his tricycle. I keep thinking he's going to start using the petals, but he just scoots his feet and steers. When he does try to use the pedals, he forgets to steer. Too much coordination I guess.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness those are too cute. i'm so glad you got new pics up they mean a lot to me :)

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Thank you for updating the pictures. I feel like i look at your blog about 10 times a day waiting for new pictures. He is getting so big so quickly. I can't wait to see the 4 of them together. Daniel looks so independant like a little man.

tami said...

Becky, i love the new pics! He is getting so big. He will be a bruiser like Conner! I wish kaitlyn and Daniel could play together they would have so much fun!!

Cara said...

Becky!
It was so good to hear from you on my blog. You look GREAT girl! Is that all your photography on your other site? It is awesome. You have two adorable boys. Don't you love having two boys? Boys are the greatest I think, but then I'm biased.

Megan said...

love all of the pics!!!!

Leslie said...

SO fun to see these pics and catch up with you and your gorgeous family. You look amazing, Becky - what's your secret? :)