Friday, August 31, 2007

Burnt Feet


Daniel has proven to be a very tough boy. When he falls or hurts himself, the tears last only a few seconds and he moves on. Today we were out on the backyard deck. It's a hot day. He stood in one place a little too long and his poor feet got burned. It was so sad, he just stood there until I picked him up. In this picture, he's recovering on our bed watching Baby Einstein (it seems to fix most things) You can see a blister on one of his toes. He cried a good 10-15 minutes after this incident, the poor guy. Vincent started to cry too, so I had both of them in my lap while rocking in the rocking chair until they both calmed down.

3 comments:

Megan said...

:( sad

tami said...

Poor baby! It looks like it hurts! I love those cute little feet. I want to go take a pics of my little guys feet like that...minus the little blister. OUCH! It probably hurt you more than Daniel!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Poor Daniel!!! I hope he is feeling better. What a helpless feeling to have them in pain an not being able to take it away. Tell him we all hope he feels better