Thursday, January 24, 2008

Watch them learn

It's been a milestone week in our house. Vincent learned how to stick those yummy Cheerios in his mouth. Daniel has got about 20% of the ABC's sound down, he then fills in with some repeated letters and a few numbers for good measure. The biggest headline would be that Vincent is pretty much getting where he wants to. Shown here are three clips of the boy's accomplishments.

3 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Those are all so cool! Thank you for putting them up there. I am planning on being there this weekend, not sure exact times but planning on making the trip up to see aunt sheila. :) See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

SO impressive! I can't believe Vincent is crawling all the way now and I love Daniel's rendition of the alphabet!

Leslie said...

Charlie and I sat and watched and just laughed at how little Vincent was always JUST out of reach of that balloon. True, a determined little fella!