opps! i miss spelled so many words I just had to delete it. I was just wishing we could play outside without bundling up. Still tumbling in the snow for now. Your babies look like so much fun!!
Daniel forever has his shirt off. That is so funny! I can't believe how big Vincent has gotten just in the last couple of weeks since I have seen him. Amazing! Hope you guys are doing great!
4 comments:
opps! i miss spelled so many words I just had to delete it. I was just wishing we could play outside without bundling up. Still tumbling in the snow for now. Your babies look like so much fun!!
i cant believe how big they're getting, daniel kinda looks like robyn when she was little and had really short hair in that last picture
~Jess
Daniel forever has his shirt off. That is so funny! I can't believe how big Vincent has gotten just in the last couple of weeks since I have seen him. Amazing! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment