Monday, February 04, 2008

The worm & logs

Vincent does The Worm now, he's a break dancer. It's important to have the volume turned up for this clip so you can here Daniel from the other room.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are accumulating a lot of blackmail on this blog:)

tami said...

I think the best is George's reaction!! Classic!

Anonymous said...

George!!! Where's your mask??

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!! love george cackling in the background.

Nicole Wilkinson said...

That is totaly hilarious! I totally remember the first time Darian pooped in the tub, she just started screaming, I went in and she was cowered next to the wall as far away from IT as possible.

Leslie said...

HILARIOUS! Charlie and I watched and cackled right along with George...AND, might I add, Charlie's favorite moment is you making Daniel say, "Oopsie, poopie!" HA HA HA HA

brenda Madsen said...

Oh Becky...you made my day. How I wish blogging was around when my kids were little. My kids have to take my word for some of the hilarious and disturbing things they said and did.
You are great. Two fun milestones on one post.

rebekah@smith, party of 4 said...

so funny becky! i love that you video'd it. that will definitely be used at his wedding!