
George and I celebrated our 6th anniversary last weekend. We went to Sonoma for a couple days and just relaxed with no kiddies. It was beautiful weather and we stayed at the Sonoma Hotel. We took the scenic route home and saw Bodega Bay. I didn't do a very good job navigating, so that was all we saw of the coast.
Our first date was 16 years ago. I've been with George half of my life now. I'm lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.
7 comments:
Aww.. You two are so cute. Congrats on your anniversary. =)
Congratulations on 6 years of marriage...it seems like you've been together for a lot longer than that. Love you guys!
16 years. Too cool. Congrats!
Isn't it amazing?? You guys have two years on us!
congratulations!!
hey Becky! thanks for the note. it's good to hear from you and see photos. what cuties you guys all are! congrats on your anniversary and beautiful boys. if you guys are ever in the sacramento area, let us know! would be fun to see you. =) Joy
awwww, you guys are too cute! :)
i'm so glad to be a part of your lives... not to mention being the auntie of the two cutest little boys i know. :) can't wait for the next one!!!
hope you guys had a good anniversary! these 6 years have gone really fast...
Hi becky and George how are you guys. Adorable boys.
Post a Comment