Friday, July 11, 2008

It's a....



It's a BABY! Yes, little number three is on it's way. We're halfway there. Today we had our 20 week ultrasound and found out we're having another BOY!! George was so excited that he chanted "ha, ha. We win" the whole way home. What he meant was 4 boys, 1 girl in our house and I'm in a lot of trouble. Well, I'm just excited the baby is healthy and growing good. I'm also looking forward to being the mother of three boys, all very close together. This little guy is due November 29 which is my Grandma's birthday and also one month after Daniel turns three. We're working on the potty training thing still. It would be really nice not having three in diapers at one time, but we'll do what we have to.
The baby weighs 12 oz today we're told. A few more months and he'll be ready for Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital.

12 comments:

The Perry's said...

Yeah for boys! That's so exciting. Maybe he'll be a day early and hit my b-day. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YEA... I am so excited- Tracy

Leslie said...

Wow, congrats, Becky!! You and George sure make the cutest boys ever! I am so excited for you. We drove to Sonoma last weekend for a wedding and passed through Dublin - we would have stopped but we were carting our 75-year old neighbor...hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baby news. Three boys what fun.

rebekah@smith, party of 4 said...

so glad to hear that all is well with #3. we are currently enjoying our #2. all is going well with us so far. i am afraid if we had another one it would probably be another girl and mark would "lose." :) congrats!

dawnielle said...

This is such great news beck! Congrats! So maybe you can have 7 boys since you're parents had 7 girls...it only seems fair to even the score :-)

tami said...

Wow!! So exciting!! The baby already looks handsome!!

Susan said...

Wow, Becky! Of course you're having a third boy! I agree with D, you should go for seven. Or maybe three. Three is good! I wonder if we can still do a road trip...?

Jen said...

Congratulations! And yes... sounds like you will be in lots of trouble, Becky!

Epps Clan said...

Congratulations Becky! You are on the same "baby spacing" time line as we were. My oldest was 3 years 2 months when my 3rd/4th arrived. I just happened to get 2for the price of one:):)

Anonymous said...

Well, we sure took the already overly-hectic family holiday season and jam packed it full of even more craziness. Here's to an eventful Thanksgiving and Christmas and new little baby boys :) The family resemblance is AMAZING :) They look so much alike :)
~Megan

Riva said...

Congratulations Becky! Another boy too! You're really outnumbered now but you'll be the queen of the castle. I'm excited for you and I'm so glad everything is going well.