Sunday, November 23, 2008

The New Guy


Gavin George was born 11-20-08 at 12:28pm. 7 lb, 12 oz. 20 1/2" long. He is a happy, healthy little boy, eating well and sleeping great...during the day, not so much at night.







11 comments:

Jordan said...

What a cute family!!! Congrats and glad everyone is healthy!

tami said...

Ah Becky! I have been looking for these pics. He is adorable. I love the big family shot. Three little guys how precious!

Megan said...

very cute! i'm glad you put up so many pictures! you guys sure do make good looking kids :)

Elaine said...

Congrats! Awesome pictures! Everybody looks great!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Becky, George, Daniel, Vincent on your new family member. How beautiful! Aunt Sheila

Anonymous said...

awww i'm so excited for you guys!!! :) they are all just too cute
~Auntie Robyn

Karina Hendren said...

ahhh he is adorable, another adorable boy !! What a cute family you all are.....CONGRATULATIONS !!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

My how big it looks with 3 kids! :) He is absolutely georgous and can't wait to meet him. Darian keeps asking to meet her new cousing. She is quite excited about him.

dawnielle said...

Welcome to the world sweet baby Gavin! Can't wait to meet you! Congrats High family! Becky- you've got your hands full :-) What a wonderful blessing though!!! Miss you! d

Jen Savage Luu said...

Congratulations! Gavin is beautiful. (Did your other boys have dark hair when they were born? I love it.) Hope you have a wonderful babymoon.

Leslie said...

Oh, Becky!!! These pictures make me so happy. Congratulations! You have a beautiful family and I feel blessed FOR you! :) Yayyyy! I want to see you all now and hug you. :)
Love you!