Gavin is a week old now. He's eating great and sleeping like a champ. Last night he slept all night waking only to eat at 4 hour stretches, he would have slept longer but I woke him up to eat both times. What a great kid!
Daniel and Vincent have a new jungle gym. They love swinging on the treadmill...at least it's getting used for something. Notice the one sock on Vincent, this is a common occurance. Below he's wearing his favorite snowboots.

We were enjoying a wonderful dinner of Honeybaked ham the other night, compliments of George's parents. Towards the end of the meal, George and I saw Vincent scraping his tongue with his fingers, like he was trying to get the food off. We couldn't figure out what he was doing. Were his teeth bothering him? He seemed to like dinner okay. A few minutes later, George sees something he doesn't recognize from dinner on Vincent's tray. "Is it a mushroom?" I ask. He smells it. "It's poo." he says. I don't believe him. I smell it. It's poo. Our young son brought a little something extra to the table that night after a silent explosion down below. At least he didn't like the taste.

Both Daniel and Vincent have been very sweet with Gavin. Daniel asks to hold him and just admires how small and cute he is. Vincent likes to give him kisses and puts his face right up to Gavin's face to nuzzle him.
3 comments:
what good big brothers those boys are. i still cant believe the dinner adventure. blech!
I can just imagine your guy's faces when you discovered what was on the plate! Hilarious!! A story to bring up whenever he has dates over!
I love seeing pics of Daniel holding Gavin! Precious!
O beck I was eating my lunch when I read that- disgusting. I can't even imagine what I would do if I found that. The pictures are Great! I'm so glad that I got to meet him.
Post a Comment