
Nikki came up with the kiddies so we had all 6 cousins together. The fact that we got all of these kids in this picture is amazing. Gavin, Vincent, Darian, Devyn, Daniel and Dominic.

We got to break out the big bro, little bro matching outfits again.

My sweet sister Jessica has been working since this summer and all through her Christmas break from Biola to crochet these amazing blankets. I think she ended up making 12 (maybe more) one for each sister (6), our mom and each neice and nephew. We love these blankets, they are so special. Thank you Jess.

Vincent loves his little cousin, Dominic. Dom's still warming up to Vincent.

Between the two of us, this is our first nephew. We have 6 neices.
8 comments:
Becky these are fabulous! I can't believe you got them all to sit still to get such a good picture!
oh they weren't sitting still, this was an action shot. (=
Thanks for putting this up. It turned out really well for all the chaos that went into getting 1 where all their faces could be seen. Mom just held my camera laughing the whole time and didn't take any pictures so I copied yours. Thanks!
Still amazing that they were ALL looking at the camera!
haha i need to give you my pictures of that chaotic moment. i have one where gavin is fussing vincent is being choked, devyn is choking vincent darian and daniel are out of it and dominic is passed out. i've shown it to everyone down here. i'm glad you guys like the blankets so much thanks for keeping the blog updated :)
love the aunt and uncle of the year magazine shot :) ~meg
Oh Becky! That is so great that you guys can be around all the cousins. I wish K and C could hang with their cousins! cherish it!
I too enjoy the pic of you and George holding your nephew! It looks so precious!
When are you going to bring your boys out East???? We are waiting to play!
It's amazing that they were all awake and happy at the same time. Cute picture. I am also impressed by Jessica's crocheting skills. She's going to have busy fingers for the next few years.
Post a Comment