Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lounging Around

Daniel is planning on being in Tracy & Paul's wedding in March. He had to give us a preview. There is much talk about weddings from Daniel lately. Of course he wants to marry his mommy. Several times a day weddings and people getting married comes up in conversation. We had to break out the photo albums and look at our wedding and honeymoon today.

Saturday morning cartoons are a favorite at our house.

Bouncy house fun...look whose aiming at the photographer.


I'm making a wholehearted effort not to let the picture taking fall off for the third child. That, and Gavin is so cute keep me clicking away.

I love that all three boys have worn this outfit.

Papa Dan and Grandma B-doe brought dinner for us last night and played for awhile. It was fun.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

this was a great post. i love the pictures. you guys are such a great family :)

tami said...

We need a jumpy house! I bet that helps in attempts to tucker them out huh?
I love seeing pics of Betty Joe and Dan. They look exactly the same. Your kids have good jeans!