The boys like helping their dad work on stuff in the garage. Vincent was working the drill, Daniel was gathering things and keeping them in order.
I came into the living room last week to find Daniel sitting on the couch turning the pages of my Bible. He told me he was doing his Bible Study. George got him this picture Bible the next day and he has been loving it. He sits next to me and does his "Bible Study". He loves reading the stories to people, or having them read to him. His favorite part seems to be the Angels. It's his favorite book.
We got hit pretty hard with the flu a couple weeks ago. We are just now recovering and getting back to normal. Daniel and Vincent both had ear infections which are still hanging on, pink eye abounded as did fevers. It rained the whole week so we couldn't go outside or anywhere else with our bugs. George took good care of us.I spent most of yesterday cleaning. I'm out of the habit of cleaning after being pregnant and good for nothing for the last year. So things are finally starting to get wiped off. Windows, cupboards, furniture, walls, floors... the dirt and germs, uhk. I may have a clean house again, someday, maybe in 18 years. Ha! Things stay clean for about 30 minutes in this house. Vincent even had his mouth all over the glass door like a puppy after I clean it.
Gavin is 3 months old, 13.5 lbs. He's been watching his hands this week and grabbing at everything he can. He's pretty good at holding his head up. Gavin is a happy baby, sleeping well at night, usually waking up at 4 or 5 am to eat and then going back to bed for a few more hours. I can't figure out how to get him to sleep until 6 or 7am. He gets lots of kisses from both of his brothers, they both adore him. Gavin gets especially smiley on the changing table after he eats, his smiles are huge and are accompanied by the most beautiful coos. He likes talking.
Gavin's little cousin Dominic is 2 months old now. He's growing fast and getting cuter every time we see him.

6 comments:
Gavin is getting to be a cutie. He has really pretty eyes. Sorry we missed getting to meet him in person, but we wouldn't have wanted any of those germs.
Great pics. Gavin is so handsome! I love the one with the boys vegg'n in the recliners.
You guys make such pretty babies!! Gavin is just so adorable! I know you know that but I love those pictures of him....so handsome!! I wish we could play with you guys. Glad you all are feeling better!
oh i love the pictures and getting to hear about everyone :)
Beck, I must say that you have 3 of the cutest little boys that I have ever seen, well right after my little guy! No, they are so cute and happy. We really need to get together soon with our kiddos.
becky
Bummer! But glad you are all feeling better. Thanks for the pics of Gavin. I can't believe how big he is already. We look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks! :)
Post a Comment