On Saturday we walked down to our firehouse and then watched the St. Patrick's Day parade in our little town. Vincent kept his hat on the whole morning, he loved it. The boys loved watching the parade. They sat there for about an hour just waiting to see what was next. The elementary cheerleaders, the middle school marching band, an old car, and Mack Truck, and shark, what a fun day!

With the rain comes opportunity. Here we are getting some exercise. The boys were both doing one MPH at the same time. Then this seemed more fun. Daniel also tried lying on his tummy and riding off the end a few times.
Daniel fell asleep on my shoulder last week after coming home from an outing with his dad. This is so rare. He was never into cuddling as a baby, but the last year or so, he's really taken to it. He likes to snuggle on the couch when I'm lying down watching TV.George was out of town this last week and Daniel really missed him. He wakes up several times every night crying "I miss Daddy" It's so sad. So the last two nights, he's come to bed with me (this has never happened- no sleep for anyone) It was precious. He was so tired, it's was 4am. But he wanted to watch me fall asleep, so he tried keeping his eyes open until I closed mine.
4 comments:
So cute...and so sad that Daniel missed George so much, I bet he was happy to see him tonight. Love the one of you two on the couch.
Those are so cute! I can't wait to see you all this weekend. Darian is super excited about being in the wedding with Daniel. :)
that is just way to cute. they are all becoming such handsome little boys :)
Post a Comment