Special treats compliments of Jordan today. Vincent and Daniel savored their mini Popsicles for at least 10 minutes. Maggie has had a bit more practice and downed hers in about 30 seconds.
"Twins?"...I've heard this quite a few times when out walking with both boys in the jogger. Jordan also takes Vincent out with Maggie in the jogger and gets asked the same question.
Gavin will be 4 months this week. He's a smiley guy, especially on the changing table. It's a nice bonus to the dirty side of parenting when you're cleaning up your poopy little baby then look to find a HUGE smile on his beautiful face. It makes diaper changing all worth it.I added it up a few weeks ago and figured I've changed roughly 10,000 diapers so far in my mothering career...I'm about halfway done.


Vincent in action!
This is the handle to my tripod. Daniel and Vincent both like to pretend they're taking pictures by looking through it.
I'm attempting my hand at stock photography. I figured with the little models I have at my disposal I'd give it a shot. I used to love doing travel photography, but I'll stick with what I can do this year. So here is Daniel posing for me.
6 comments:
Thanks for putting up so many pics! I loved looking at all of them. I've missed the little guys lately.
Love it! Don't you love just taking the shirts off and letting them eat. So much easier than doing laundry. I can't wait to start potty training Devyn so I'm done with diapers :) (for awhile at least)
those are such amazing pictures. i love them all. i cant wait to see you guys tomorrow :)
ok....explain to me stock photography. i guess i could google it. Your babies are so cute! Meeting at Bonnie's sounds like fun. I so wish we could do it. We all would have a blast!
Stock photographs are pictures that are for sale to be used by people like graphic designers for things like making brochures or any number of things. I've got a few images on www.istockphoto.com
So far I've made $1.32 (=
So... does that mean George has changed 5 diapers in his lifetime? LOL!!!!
Post a Comment