Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gavin's First Birthday

Gavin is now one, an official toddler. We had a full day. He weighs 20 lbs, 29 1/2" tall, 13%. Gavin is such a good kid, patient, happy, playful. He loves to play with his brothers and climb anywhere he can. He's usually got a huge smile on his face and we just love having him in our family.


Vincent really enjoyed the cake.
So did Daniel.
Sweet sisters, Melody and Faye
There were a lot of kids at Gavin's birthday party. It's the first one we hosted indoors and there were about 30 people there...keeping it to mainly just immediate family. It was pretty loud and crazy with all the kids, but once the cake got served up, the whole house was quiet.


On a sad note, my Grandma passed away on Gavin's Birthday. She has been suffering from Alzheimer's for the past several years. We will miss her. She was the sweetest person I've ever known. She loved us so much and we loved her.
Sylvia Lillian Wolmuth
11-29-1922 to 11-20-2009

She was a week shy of her 87th birthday and she died 30 years to the day after my Grandpa died.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you got to have a fun birthday party. I can't wait to see you all. Change in plans I'm coming home tomorrow so i'll see you monday :)

tami said...

So sorry for your loss. Now she is rejoicing up there with our heavenly Father!
I absolutely LOVE the first pic of the three of you. Gavin's smile is priceless!