
Gavin is turning one tomorrow. That year went fast. It's the end of an era for me. For the past five years solid I've been pregnant, nursing or both. Gavin finished nursing two days ago. We were down to two feedings a day,but he likes the sippy cup just fine. I loved nursing my babies, but I'm relieved it's over. There's an extra hour or two or three in my day that I didn't have before. I'll miss that quiet time with the little guy though...okay, it usually isn't quiet except for that first feeding in the morning, who am I kidding.

Vincent sticks his hands in his pockets like this, it takes him a couple minutes to accomplish this, especially in his skinny jeans. But once the hands are in place, he looks up and says "What's up dude!".

Daniel cooperated long enough for this shot. He's such a goof ball when I try to take picture of him.


The boys have been going to their ABC's class, we learn a letter each week. I volunteered to take the class photo and since I had my camera, I shot some during class too.


Poor Gavin is at that age where he looks beat up all the time. He takes some spills and other times, life is rough with big brothers. We're not sure exactly how he smashed his lip, but there was plenty of blood and a nice fat lip. So sad. He's also got sort of a black eye, from a trip down the step in the garage. Learning to walk is rough. The fat lip will be a great bonus for all of his happy birthday pictures tomorrow.
3 comments:
oh i cant wait to see me boys (and you ;) 5 days :)
Happy 1st Birthday Gavy Gav. Can't believe it's been a whole year since I watched you come into this world.
I love the shot of Vincent with his hand in his pockets. What a character!
Post a Comment