Saturday, December 12, 2009

Donate a comment to help save lives

Approximately every 20 seconds a child dies from a water-related illness.Approximately 1.1 billion people do not have access to safe and clean drinking water.
It's estimated that it would take approximately $10 billion to give the world clean drinking water.
That seems like a lot of money.
Until you hear that each year Americans spend about $450 billion on Christmas.
Clean water for all is so possible.

Leave a comment on my friend Wendy's blog and she'll donate $2 towards a well. Click here.

Also, Wendy is writing a book about Motherhood. She's hilarious. Visit her book website to find out more.

7 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Thanks Becky. I am loving your post title "Donate a comment." Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I regard as polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

— Дим, может кофе? — Оль, может сразу?
incore-media

Anonymous said...

Привет. Странаня ситуация, пытаюсь зайти на блог, меня постоянно выкидывает. Сейчас зашел через прокси и все нормально. Можно попросить разблокировать ип адрес 192.48.250.80
Так уже с недели две не могу попасть со своего ип в блог.

Anonymous said...

Интересное замечание.