Gavin has this great smile. He's a happy kid...except for between 4-6pm which is post nap/pre-dinner. Everyone is grouchy then.Megan was nice enough to take our family pictures on Thanksgiving. She took the one above and the one from the previous post too. Out of almost 200 pictures, that was about the only one we all looked okay in. The boys were bribed to smile and look at the camera. What a challenge.
Gavin has been trying to talk more and more. This is the face he makes when trying to verbally communicate. Regardless of what he's trying to say, he usually makes this Ooooooh face very intently.
Sweet Vincent loves to play and ride bikes. I think I'm ready to get rid of the double jogger already since Vincent likes to ride his bike around the neighborhood. I'm back to using the single jogger on walks and my jogging career is non-existent this year. I've never been so out of shape in my life. I'm hoping to go snowboarding for the first time since I got pregnant with Daniel this year, but we might just have to go for a half day to start.
We can see snow from our living room! Well, we can every year which is cool. It snowed yesterday morning and it even stayed on the ground for awhile. It was so pretty the next morning with all the hills around us covered in the white stuff.

2 comments:
that is so cool that it snowed! i love gavin's ooo face he looks so much like dominic when he does it. i cant wait to see you all! 11 more days :)
We are getting at least 6 inches of the white stuff as we talk. Pre school cancelled for snow day, so we will be out in it soon. sledding down the driveway is always fun. Snow is cool till about March then it is so not cool any more. We will enjoy it as much as we can. Is Megan a photographer as well? She did awesome. Wish we could play together!
Post a Comment