Vincent made up a song for driving trucks and motorcycles around:"It's a sunny day to jump over the road." He also loves to read, we'll find him just sitting on the floor with a book in his lap, usually Curious George, reading by himself.
Daniel told me that he was going to "Grown-up sit me", because I'm not a baby, I'm a grown up.
Gavin is slowly beginning to communicate more than just fussing. He's been stubbornly refusing to use sign language at the table, but he does it once in awhile. Lately when George or I walk through the door he's been walking up with a huge smile, arms raised exclaiming "Haaaaaiiiiii!" It's precious. He did this to Auntie Jessica the other day and she was tickled.
Once again, sickness is ravaging our house. First Gavin got Hand, Foot & Mouth. Then Vincent got a cold, fever, runny nose, cough...this spread to Gavin then Daniel a few days later. If snot could be measured, we would be setting records in our house. We're going through boxes of Kleenex faster than Gallons of Milk these past couple weeks.So we're hibernating for the winter again, not leaving the house for fear of getting anyone else sick or catching something else ourselves. We're enjoying lots of movies, train sets, coloring and anything else we can think to do inside while it rains, rains, rains.
4 comments:
Right there with you Beck - no snot... just puke and the other end for the last few days... o right now I would love to have snot. :)
i can't believe gav's hand got worse :( ugh....miss hanging out with you guys! can't wait till everyone's feeling better. let me know if you need any movies, books, juice, crackers, kleenex or whatever dropped off. so much for enjoying our last few weeks of close proximity to eachother :(
AWWW Becky! Bummer... that hand looks like it hurts! Sunny day today though right? I hope you guys are able to enjoy it! Isn't it amazing how much snot can come out of one kid's nose??? I can't imagine having three noses with snot!! That must be crazy!! :) Wish we would have invested in Kleenex!
I will attest to the snot comments. there is definitely not a supply shortage at your house but somehow those kids still manage to be ridiculously cute with the floodgates open :)
Post a Comment