

Crossing Covington Street

For the first time in 5 years, I got to go snowboarding. George has gone once since we moved up north and started popping out kids. We went to Tahoe for two nights and had a mellow but really good day of snowboarding. It was sunny, warm and the snow was nice fresh powder.

I was really nervous about getting on the mountain again after such a long break. Before our first run, my old snowboard boots started disintegrating. We did one run and made it back to the car before the sole fell completely off. Fortunately I had another newer, more uncomfortable pair to wear, so it was fine. It just made me feel really old.

We stuck to the groomed, intermediate runs most of the day. But we rocked a black diamond mogul run and a few small jumps like old pros- tired, out-of-shape pros. I can't wait to go again.
3 comments:
atta girl.
Way to go Beck & George! Those are such fun times to just get away to the old self again. Glad you guys got to do it. :)
I want to go so so bad! You guys look great. Miss you and hope to see you soon. xoxo
Post a Comment