Our little baby turns two today. Gavin has brought so much joy to our home. He is such a fun kid, so expressive and enthusiastic. He gets along great with his brothers and has become a great climber lately. He loves to read and play with Legos and he is a big Curious George fan. He only has a few words in his vocabulary: Yes! bus, mom, dad, nack (snack), ju (juice)...but he says them VERY enthusiastically.

Gavin got a Lego set for his birthday after begging to play with Daniel's Legos for the past month. All three boys sat here playing for two solid hours. This was a great find too- $3.99 at the thrift store.





3 comments:
VERY cute pics! Can't believe how fast these past 2 yrs have flown by. Such a good, happy little guy! I love how enthusiastic he is answering just about any question :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!- P&T
I meant to call today to wish him a Happy Birthday but... sorry! :( Very Very cute pics Beck! What a little man you have there, or should I say Men. We look forward to seeing you all in a month :)
Post a Comment