Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Playmates

Vincent is beginning to phase out of his nap. He keeps staying awake too long and then waking Gavin up before he finally falls asleep. Then he wakes up super grumpy just before dinner. Also, Daniel requires a lot of attention during his brother's nap time because he has no one to play with.
Today, Vincent stayed up with Daniel and they played together so nicely the whole time. It was awesome. The last few days they have been best buds playing all sorts of things and having so much fun together.
This morning at breakfast I guess they were make believing that Vincent was Grandma and I heard the following conversation at the table.

Daniel: "Grandmother, this will not work."
Vincent: "Well you should use some tape, My Dear."

I don't know where they learned to talk this way, but it was hilarious.
I love these legs.
Daddy read the boys a book about Patience. It had too many words, so he paraphrased...Irony.
These boys LOVE their daddy. Last night they all sat around the dining room table writing and coloring while I dozed off on the couch. George was teaching them how to write their letters.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hilarious on all accounts :)

Nicole Wilkinson said...

that's hilarious! The girls quote lines from a movie with an English accent & it totally catches me off guard. haha