I didn't realize how long the whole thing would take. By the time we waited in line and got all the way thru all the different scenes, it had been a couple hours. All three boys hopped in the front seat with Brenda and I. Gavin did a lot of the steering. (You stay in your car and drive from scene to scene where they act out the scene and listen to audio on a short wave radio.) Sticky peppermint fingers abounded. The people in the Living Nativity powered through the rain to put on a great show.
Nikki's family arrived early this morning so all of my sisters gathered at my parents house this afternoon. There were kids everywhere, even some extras that Robyn was baby sitting. What a scene. So much excitement today.
Dominic turns two! Happy Birthday little buddy (: I love this guy. He has such a great personality, such a character. It's so much fun watching Dominic and Gavin play together. He loves giving hugs and kisses. So sweet.
As we were leaving, Uncle Paul loaded everyone in the back of his truck. The kids tested out his shocks. So much laughter here today.
There was a total lunar eclipse the other night. It was really cool to see. The moon turned red around midnight. I watched for awhile, then thought Daniel would really like to see this. I tried three times to wake him up, but he was out for the night.It's pretty cool that 2000 years ago, people were also looking up at the sky in wonder at a star declaring the birth of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment