Friday, October 28, 2011

New Cousin

Travis joined our family as the ninth cousin and Dominic's little brother on September 30th. He smiles a lot!
Dominic is such a good big brother. So sweet. He's also doing his part to pitch in, getting potty trained this week. Go Megan!
Gavin and Dominic are best buddies. They have so much fun together. It is such a pleasure to watch the friendship grow.
Vincent is so sweet with babies.
My little baby is almost 3, striking a pose.

2 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Ohhh those all turned out so GREAT! He's even smiling in them - super cute Beck! So thankful you have such an amazing talent to be able to capture those moments. I still just stare at all the ones you took of my kiddos last year. I need an update! :)

Megan said...

Thank you so much for taking all of those pictures of my boys. I owe you :) I'm so lucky to have such a talented photographer for a big sister :)