Well, not dark, but we're going underground. It's only a matter of time before some classmates start finding these family blogs and dig up dirt on our school age children which will never be lived down. I mean, it could be the end of the world.
So here is the warning well in advanced. Soon our family blog will be password protected. If you are a faithful follower of our blog, and I know you, and you will not use the information herein to the detriment of our children's reputation, then I will be happy to email you the password. Email me at becky {at} covingtonstreet {dot} com.... or my other email if you have it.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
can you send me the password? i need to do this to our blog as well.....i keep saying that!
can you send me the password? i need to do this to our blog as well.....i keep saying that!
I would like the password to it as well please. :)
Post a Comment