Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3 Ear Infections

This has been Daniel's expression all week. For the past three days he's been sick. This morning we went to the Doctor's and got diagnosed with two ear infections for Daniel and one for Vincent. They've both been sick, but last night was a doozy with both boys waking up crying every couple hours.

Vincent hasn't lost his appetite through the ordeal. His brother has eaten very little the last three days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad :( I hope they both get better soon...
~Megan

Anonymous said...

man they don't look so good, i heard you weren't feeling too well either. I hope all of you get better soon. i love you.

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Yep...we are taking that same course. 2 ear infections and cold for Darian and Devyn has the runny nose and coughing stuff. O it's been fun!

tami said...

I feel for you!! You guys will be in our prayers. I think my kids are finally over their junk but now i have to get checked out. I don't think we can have many more kids because it already feels like someone is always sick!!

Jen said...

I'm so sorry, Becky. It is no fun when one, let alone both of the kids are sick. I hope you are able to get some rest soon.