Thursday, April 03, 2008

Two Teeth

If you look closely, you can see Vincent's two new teeth. He'll be 10 months old in a few days and he just grew into his brother's old size 18 month wardrobe. He's gotten so smiley the last several weeks, his little personality is developing and it's so fun to watch.
This outfit evolved during the course of the day. He's really taken a liking to these boots we got for him last winter.
With Daniel, it's a constant struggle to keep from smiling or laughing when he needs a stern talking to. He is hilarious. The other day in the grocery store I tossed a few boxes of tea over his head into the cart. He very sternly said "no, no mommy. Don't throw that. Obey. Say. 'yes, Daniel'" He was quite serious. In fact, he used my exact scolding tone of voice. And he was right, I keep telling him not to throw things unless it's a ball. But what two year old gets to talk to their mom like that. I didn't laugh at him though.

2 comments:

dnwilkinsonpfs@hotmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dnwilkinsonpfs@hotmail.com said...

I have to try so hard not to laugh also, they just do the funniest things sometimes. I can't believe Vincent is almost a year old.